Sunday, June 28, 2009

Progress Report

I bought a night light that clips to a book so I can read a bit at night after my husband goes to sleep. I had bought the Eckhart Tolle book “A New Earth” some time ago. It is amazing! The only other book I can compare it to is the Bible. Not that I have the same belief in it that many have in the Bible, just that the only way I can get my head around it is to study it like I used to study the Bible. I read a few pages, highlight some lines, rewrite some stuff into my own words and think about what I read and how I can use it in my life. The Oprah web site has transcripts of on-line classes and even homework assignments. This is going to be a big project. I feel that I need to do this to advance my spiritual growth. I have also been practicing awareness. I also would like to meditate daily. For some reason, this has been a difficult habit to sustain.

No comments: