Saturday, October 17, 2009

James Ray

From MSNBC.com
Ray wept openly during his first public appearance after the deaths. During a free recruiting seminar for his program Tuesday in Los Angeles, he broke down in tears, the confident pitchman momentarily gone.
"This is the most difficult time I've ever faced," Ray told a crowd of about 200 at a hotel in Marina del Rey. "I don't know how to deal with it really."

I don’t know why this happened. Perhaps, the victims felt ill but thought the feeling would pass and waited too long. Maybe they should have had a physical exam first? I don’t think James Ray intentionally did anything wrong. If nothing else, why would he endanger his own livelihood? However, he is the one ultimately responsible for the tragedy. No matter what happens in the courts I’m sure that he will have to deal with this for the rest of his life. It should be interesting to see. This will be the true measure of the man

No comments: